Accessible HTML version
If you require an HTML version please contact email@example.com and cite Proactive Release: Implementation Unit Assignments - Progress Report as at June 2022 as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of the Deputy Prime Minister, Hon Grant
Implementation Unit Assignments - Progress Report as at June 2022
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Progress Report as at June 2022 on the Implementation Unit’s 2022 Assignments (CPC-22-MIN-0016)
- Appendix A: Briefing: New Zealand Upgrade Transport Programme - Assessment of working arrangements
- Appendix B: Briefing: Infrastructure Reference Group Programme Follow Up Report
- Appendix C: Implementation Unit work programme update as at 16 June 2022
- Title of minute: Implementation Unit Assignments: Progress Report as at June 2022 (CPC-22-MIN-0016)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Priorities Committee: Period Ended 24 June 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0243)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- 9(2)(a) protect the privacy of natural persons, including that of deceased natural persons
- 9(2)(b)(ii) to protect information where the making available of the information would be likely unreasonably to prejudice the commercial position of the person who supplied or who is the subject of the information; and
- 9(2)(f)(iv) to protect the confidentiality of advice between Ministers and officials.