DPMC is now a mid-sized agency of seven business groups, with approximately 250 staff in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch. We have a unique role as the trusted advisor, leader, and steward of our system of executive government.
We are unified by an overarching purpose: to advance an ambitious, resilient and well-governed New Zealand.
DPMC's Chief Executive, Andrew Kibblewhite, reports to the Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister. The Chief Executive is supported by seven senior managers:
- Michael Webster, Secretary of the Cabinet/Clerk of the Executive Council
- Anne Shaw, Director, Greater Christchurch Group
- Anneliese Parkin, Deputy Chief Executive, Policy
- Howard Broad, Deputy Chief Executive, Security & Intelligence
- Sarah Stuart-Black, Director, Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management
- Karen Jones, Director, Office of the Chief Executive
- Gregory Baughen, Official Secretary, Government House
The Clerk of the Executive Council and the Official Secretary of Government House report to Her Excellency The Rt Hon Dame Patsy Reddy, GNZM, QSO, the Governor-General.
The seven business groups are: