The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of Hon Andrew Little, Lead Coordination Minister for the Government's Response to the RCOI's Report into the Terrorist Attack on the Christchurch Mosques:
- Responsible Ministers Meeting Agenda – 3 August 2021
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Government Response to the Royal Commission of Inquiry into the Terrorist Attack on Christchurch Mosques – Responsible Ministers Meeting Agenda
- Overview of status of RCOI recommendations (provided by the Lead Coordination Minister)
- Briefing – Community Engagement Checklist
- High level workplan for consultation with Kāpuia (provided by the Lead Coordination Minister)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction code:
- Section 9(2)(f)(iv) - maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by Ministers of the Crown and officials; and
- Section 9(2)(g)(i) - to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinion.