The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC) on behalf of Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern, Minister for Child Poverty Reduction:
- Delivering on the Child and Youth Wellbeing Strategy: Update on implementation and review of the Strategy
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of Paper: Delivering on the Child and Youth Wellbeing Strategy: Update on implementation and review of the Strategy (SWC-22-SUB-0090 refers)
- Title of Minute: Delivering on the Child and Youth Wellbeing Strategy (SWC-22-MIN-0090 refers)
- Title of Cabinet Minute: Report of the Cabinet Social Wellbeing Committee: Period Ended 20 May 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0189)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- 9(2)(f)(iv) to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials; and
- 9(2)(i); enable a Minister of the Crown or any public service agency or organisation holding the information to carry out, without prejudice or disadvantage, commercial activities.