If you require an accessible version please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and cite "Proactive Release: COVID-19: Strategy for Post Winter (SWC-22-SUB-0118)" as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of Minister of Health, Hon Dr Ayesha Verrall:
COVID-19: Strategy for Post Winter
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: COVID-19 Strategy for Post-Winter (SWC-22-SUB-0118 refers)
- Title of minute: COVID-19 Strategy for Post-Winter (SWC-22-MIN-0118 refers)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Social Wellbeing Committee: Period Ended 1 July 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0251 refers)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- section 9(2)(f)(iv), to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials;
- section 9(2)(g)(i), to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinion; and
- section 9(2)(h), to maintain legal professional privilege.
This paper was originally published on the Unite Against COVID-19 website on 25 October 2022