Accessible HTML version
If you require an HTML version please contact email@example.com and cite Proactive Release: Briefing to the Incoming Minister for the COVID-19 Response (Jun 2022) as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of Minister for COVID-19 Response, Hon Dr Ayesha Verrall:
COVID-19 - Briefing to the Incoming Minister
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of Aide Memoire: Briefing to the Incoming Minister for the COVID-19 Response
- Title of Report: Briefing to the Incoming Minister for the COVID-19 Response – COVID-19 Group Overview
- Appendix 1: Overview of current COVID-19 Orders
- Appendix 2: Key Personnel at DPMC for COVID-19
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- 9(2)(a) to protect privacy of natural persons; and
- 9(2)(f)(iv) to protect the confidentiality of advice tendered by Ministers of the Crown and officials.
This has also been released on the Beehive website.