Back to top anchor

Cabinet Office email request and lodgement forms

Issue date: 
Monday, 4 February 2019
Issue status: 
Published by: 
Version note: 

This publication is part of the CabGuide.

Email request forms

Below is a list of the different forms that Ministers’ offices might need to submit to Cabinet Office on their Minister’s behalf. Ministers’ offices should copy the relevant form into an email, fill it out, and then send it to Cabinet Office as soon as practicable.

Follow the below links for more information and copies of the email request forms :

Lodgement forms for off-CabNet papers

Cabinet papers not uploaded and lodged in CabNet must be submitted to the Cabinet Office with a completed CAB101 form and CAB100 form.

Refer to this page for more information on Cabinet and committee items not uploaded into CabNet and lodgement steps for highly classified papers for more information.

  • The CAB101 form [DOC, 18KB] must be attached to the front of all papers that have to be submitted to the Cabinet Office in hard copy

    17.9 KB

  • CAB100 consultation form [DOC, 52 KB] must be attached to the back of all Cabinet papers that have to be submitted to the Cabinet Office in hard copy

    53.5 KB

Last updated: 
Thursday, 6 October 2016

Help us improve DPMC

Your feedback is very important in helping us improve the DPMC website.