Accessible HTML version
If you require an HTML version please contact email@example.com and cite CAB-21-SUB-0065 as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), and National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), on behalf of Hon Kiri Allan, Minister for Emergency Management:
- Update on the Buller District Council’s use of funding for flooding recovery efforts
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Update on the Buller District Council’s use of funding for flooding recovery efforts (CAB-21-SUB-0065 refers)
- Title of minute: Buller District Council’s Use of Funding for Flooding Recovery Efforts: Update (GOV-21-MIN-0065 refers)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Government Administration and Expenditure Review Committee: Period Ended 17 December 2021 (CAB-21-MIN-0550 refers)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction code:
- Section 9(2)(f)(iv), to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials
This has also been released on the NEMA website.