The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime
Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of Hon Andrew Little, Minister Responsible for the
GCSB and Minister Responsible for the NZSIS:
- Intelligence and Security (Review) Amendment Bill: Approval for Introduction
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Intelligence and Security (Review) Amendment Bill: Approval for Introduction (LEG-21-SUB-0075)
- Title of minute: Intelligence and Security (Review) Amendment Bill: Approval for Introduction (LEG-21-MIN-0075)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Legislation Committee: Period Ended 21 May 2021 (CAB-21-MIN-0178)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it. In addition, some information has been withheld as out of scope of this release.
Key to redaction code:
- Section 9(2)(f)(iv), to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers andofficials.