The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of The Deputy Prime Minister, Hon Grant Robertson:
- Implementation Unit 2022 Assignments - Progress Report
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Progress Report on the Implementation Unit’s 2022 Assignments (CPC-22-SUB-0012)
- Appendix A: Briefing: Lessons Learned from the Rotorua Emergency Housing Pilot
- Appendix B: Implementation Unit work programme update as at 27 May 2022
- Title of minute: Implementation Unit 2022 Assignments: Progress Report (CPC-22-MIN-0012)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Priorities Committee: Period Ended 10 June 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0231)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- 9(2)(a) to protect the privacy of natural persons, including that of deceased natural persons
- 9(2)(f)(iv) maintain the constitutional conventions for the time being which protect the confidentiality of advice tendered by Ministers of the Crown and officials.