Accessible HTML version
If you require an HTML version please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and cite Proactive Release: Financial assistance to support Buller District Council's Infrastructure Recovery Programme as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), and National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), on behalf of Hon Kieran McAnulty, Minister for Emergency Management:
Financial assistance to support Buller District Council’s Infrastructure Recovery Programme
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Financial assistance to support Buller District Council’s Infrastructure Recovery Programme (GOV-22-SUB-0017 refers)
- Title of minute: Financial assistance to support Buller District Council’s Infrastructure Recovery Programme (GOV-22-MIN-0017 refers)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Government Administration and Expenditure Review Committee: Period Ended 10 June 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0229 refers)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- Section 9(2)(g)(i), to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinion; and
- Section 9(2)(j), to enable negotiations to be carried on without prejudice or disadvantage.