Accessible HTML version
If you require an HTML version please contact email@example.com and cite GOV-22-SUB-0007 as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), and National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), on behalf of Hon Kieran McAnulty, Minister for Emergency Management:
Additional Support for the Buller District Council’s Recovery Efforts for the February 2022 Flooding Event
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Additional Support for the Buller District Council’s Recovery Efforts for the February 2022 Flooding Event (GOV-22-SUB-0007 refers)
- Title of minute: Additional Support for the Buller District Council's Recovery Efforts for the February 2022 Flooding Event (GOV-22-MIN-0007 refers)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Government Administration and Expenditure Review Committee: Period Ended 8 April 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0126 refers)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- section 9(2)(f)(iv), to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials.
- section 9(2)(g)(i), to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinion.
This has also been released on the NEMA website.