From May 2016, Future Christchurch update will be produced by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), in partnership with Christchurch City Council.
In this month’s issue:
- community feedback encouraged on Council plan
- action aplenty on community facilities front
- progress on Port Hills property clearances
- promoting wellbeing of Cantabrians
- MBIE stocktake of rebuild progress
- Greater Christchurch Group role
- Hagley Park no-stopping areas
- public provides views on Waimakariri regeneration areas
- SCIRT thanks people for their patience
- new Housing New Zealand homes
- Selwyn District migrant strategy.